2023 Pool Update
Fox Point boasts a newly repainted main pool this season. The complex includes a Junior Olympic-size pool with fountain and splash features, a zero-depth pool for infants and toddlers and mobility-challenged residents, and plenty of deck space with ample shading, lounge seating, tables, and chairs.
Residents of all ages enjoy relaxing poolside or attending special activities at the Fox Point Pool. Popular events for families and adults only are celebrated throughout the season.
Fox Point also hosts competitive swim, diving, and water polo teams that compete locally
- Fox Point Pool Regulations
- No talking with staff while they are on duty
NO GLASS OR BREAKABLE CONTAINERS/SERVINGWARE ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE POOL AREA. By law, no glass is permitted inside the pool area and food can be consumed only in the awning areas.
Cost of property damage will be charged to the responsible homeowner.
The HOA will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property
Entrance into the pool after hours or during periods of shutdown, without authority, is forbidden and will be considered trespassing.
The manager and staff have the responsibility of enforcing these regulations and authority to discipline infractions of the rules.
Swim, dive, and water polo teams post schedules and the pool closings for their events in the Newsletter, on the Event Calendar and on Nextdoor.com, and at the pool.
- Illinois State Health Rules
- Glass containers shall not be permitted in the pool area or building.
- Running, pushing, wrestling or undue disturbance in or about the pool area will not be permitted.
- Only one person is on the diving board at a time.
- No talking with the staff when they are on guard duty.
- Oversized floats such as rafts or inflated tubes with bottoms and high-powered water guns are not permitted.
- Pliable plastic toys are permitted in the wading pool.
- Bathing suits are considered suitable bathing attire.
- Swim pants are required for diapered babies and toddlers.
- Food is permitted only in the designated area.
- It is every member’s responsibility to properly dispose of all garbage and recycling in the receptacles provided.
- Admission will be refused to anyone with skin abrasions or infections
While we will have a well-trained and experienced staff guarding the pool, it is incumbent on all of us to ensure pool safety. Watch not only your own children but all children in the pool. The pool is a great asset to the neighborhood for all of us to enjoy.
- Guest Policies
- A $5 daily entry fee will be collected for non-resident attendees with the exception of non-resident family members (including grandchildren, grandparents, parents, and children) and nannies
- A homeowner must accompany ALL guests at all times.
- All guests have to be accompanied by the homeowner when using the pool.
- The member must remain on the premises as long as the guest stays and is responsible for the guest’s conduct.
- In order for a member’s child to be eligible to bring guests, the child must be 12 or older and the guest must be at least 12 years of age.
- Pool / Tennis Parking
- For safety, please observe the one-way traffic and “No Parking” which are in front of the pool building. Enter the lot at the drive closest to Main Street, and exit at the bottom of the hill. -Quick drop-offs may be made, but please keep that area clear should emergency vehicles be needed.
Also please be aware of the No Parking areas during swim meets. Additional signs will keep one side of the street open for visibility. Limited parking is available at the pool, so consider walking or biking to our facilities.