Important 2021 Pool Updates – See Pool Rules Button Below
Fox Point boasts a completely rebuilt new pool area opened in 2015. The complex includes a Junior Olympic-size pool with fountain and splash features, a zero-depth pool for infants and toddlers and mobility challenged residents, and plenty of deck space with ample shading, lounge seating, tables, and chairs.
Residents of all ages enjoy relaxing poolside or attending special activities at the Fox Point Pool. Popular events for families and adults-only are celebrated throughout the season.
Fox Point also host competitive swim, diving and water polo teams that compete locally.
- Fox Point Pool Regulations
- If you have not already done so, submit a Homeowner Information Sheet and please include a family photo with your completed form.
- Grandchildren of Fox Point residents can visit the pool at no charge. ALL grandchildren must be accompanied by a homeowner/grandparent at all times.
- Guest fees are $5 per person, per day. A homeowner must accompany ALL guests at all times. See the pool staff about fees for houseguests and nannies.
- Party reservations for awning areas may be made with the pool manager.
- NO GLASS OR BREAKABLE CONTAINERS/SERVINGWARE ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE POOL AREA. By law, no glass is permitted inside the pool area and food can be consumed only in the awning areas.
- We are recycling at the pool. There is one bin for recyclables and one bin for trash.
- Illinois State Health Rules
- Glass containers shall not be permitted in the pool area or building.
- Running, pushing, wrestling or undue disturbance in or about the pool area will not be permitted.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time.
- No talking with the staff when they are on guard duty.
- Oversized floats such as rafts or inflated tubes with bottoms and high powered water guns are not permitted.
- Pliable plastic toys are permitted in the wading pool.
- Bathing suits are considered suitable bathing attire.
- Swim pants are required for diapered babies and toddlers.
- Food is permitted only in the designated area.
- It is every member’s responsibility to properly dispose of all garbage and recycling in the receptacles provided.
- Admission will be refused to anyone with skin abrasions or infections
While we will have a well trained and experienced staff guarding the pool, it is incumbent on all of us to ensure pool safety. Watch not only your own children but all children in the pool. The pool is a great asset to the neighborhood for all of us to enjoy.
- Guest Policies
- No charge for minor grandchildren of members (all grandchildren must be accompanied by the house owner) and all children under 4 years. Checks are to be made to FOX POINT HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION. You may arrange with the manager to pay for your guests in advance.
Special Observer Guests for family members, such as visiting grandparents, who wish to watch their family swimmers will be admitted without charge. Observing guests cannot be attired for swimming.
Summer Pass per person for “Live In House Guests/Nanny Fees”. ($8/per week per person; $50/per person Summer Pass).
All guests have to be accompanied by the homeowner when using the pool.
Each guest upon entering must be registered and his/her fee paid by a member. The member must remain on the premises as long as the guest stays and is responsible for the guest’s conduct.
In order for a member’s child to be eligible to bring guests, the child must be 12 or older and the guest must be at least 12 years of age.
- Pool / Tennis Parking
- For safety, please observe the one-way traffic and “No Parking” which are in front of the pool building. Enter the lot at the drive closest to Main Street, and exit at the bottom of the hill. -Quick drop-offs may be made, but please keep that area clear should emergency vehicles be needed.
Also please be aware of the No Parking areas during swim meets. Additional signs will keep one side of the street open for visibility. Limited parking is available at the pool, so consider walking or biking to our facilities.